Grove Light sensor Unit of measure

Grove Light sensor Unit of measure?
The description states that the it measures theintensity of light in the environment.

What (si) unit is that exactly?

Hi there,

The output is 0~1023, which represent the voltage from 0 to 5v.

Thanks

best rgds
Bill

If we only want 0 to 5 volt signal, how do we get that?

Hello, I do not acquire your meaning, are you wish this sensor only output with 0 and 5 volt signal? Can you tell me the detail?

Hi, yes, you are correct, I am only seeking a 0 to 5 volt signal output. Will I get that from the 4 pin connector?, or do I need to hack into the board?, Also note that I made two separate orders, one of v1.1 and the other of v1.2, is there much difference between them with respect to the signal?
Thank-you for your help.

Hello, I suppose the sensor you mentioned is this one: Grove - Light Sensor | Seeed Studio Wiki, this sensor will output the pwm value for analog signal between 0~1023 which represent the voltage between 0~5V, they are linear relationship.And there is no difference between the v1.1 and v1.2

Ok, I see, Thank-you for explaining.
Another question, I was searching for SKU ELB111C5M, it looks to be out of stock. Do you sell just the connector and pins? If so, do you know the SKU’S? Again, this refers to the Light Sensor SKU 101020132.

Hello, this connector seems EOL, you can send email to fusion@seeed.io for more detailed information

This description says Grove - Light Sensor | Seeed Studio Wiki
“The light sensor value only reflects the approximated trend of the intensity of light, it DOES NOT represent the exact Lumen.”