C programmer Needed!

Dear Seeed Rangers,

Our member at Chaihuo x.factory (a maker space & Fab Lab powered by Seeed) is looking for a C language programmer. Working remotely is fine. If you are interested, please see details below:

If you are interested, let us know and we’ll connect you with Roger, the Founder of buzzcloud directly :slight_smile:

My fellow hacker Jack Russell <jackbyte@fastmail.fm> at Hackerspace Phnom Penh is perfect candidate for this. He has over 20 years experience as a programmer and also hacked the firmware Tepmachcha, an open source flood warning system.

Thank you very much, Arky! That’s awesome! Should I email him directly? Or do you think it’d be better that you help send a simple email to connect us? Thank you!!

I had talked to Jack about this interesting project about use of Bees for food security. Please kindly email Jack and CC me too. :slight_smile:

Thank you Arky! Email sent! :slight_smile:

In October 2021 I booked order 4000086204 and you claim to ship it via RU833237151NL in November. I havent received it. In October 2021 I booked order 4000086204 and you claim to ship it via RU833237151NL in November. I havent received it. Why the hell do you send me links that say i have received it?