AVR ICSP Programmer

Hi there

I was wondering if you were planning on adding an ICSP programmer in the near future? I only want to buy one, but it seems a logical thing to add the catalogue if you’re also selling plain old ATmega168 chips.

I need one soonish, but if you’re going to have one available for purchase within the next few days at about the same price as the ones on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ATMEL-AVR-STK500-USB-Programmer-ISP-ATmega-ATtiny_W0QQitemZ220283142697QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220283142697&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318) let me know and I’ll wait and buy it off you guys :slight_smile:

You may use our UartSB as ICSP programmer:
seeedstudio.com/depot/uartsb … 28ad498715

Tutor:
geocities.jp/arduino_diecimi … ex_en.html

We will get some ICSP programmer sooner or later, maybe something different from exist. :wink:

Apparently the UartSB only works under windows :frowning:

Do you have any idea around how long it’ll be till you get an ICSP programmer?

Thank you so much for the trust :slight_smile: I will check it out tommorow.
Do you have parellel port on your PC? If you just need burn bootloader, it will be an awful cheap option…

I’ve only got USB ports, although I have a working USB -> serial converter.

I would like to burn bootloaders, but I am also planning on doing some development which will work independantly of a bootloader, thus wanting an ICSP programmer instead of just buying an arduino :slight_smile: Also, I was hoping whatever programmer I get would support the ATmega169 as well as ATmega168, but I can live without 169 support.

zaydana -

We have stocked some AVRISP, should be exactly the same you suggested. It’s listed here:
seeedstudio.com/depot/atmel- … p-207.html

My concern for your usage is that AVR studio runs on windows only. Through there are various 3rd party softwares, we don’t have a linux or Mac to try them out. You might refer to other resources to work it out. Anyway, you may return it to us if it is not workable on your OS.

The price is not good enough since we are new to the supplier and qty is low. But we provide free shipping if your order amount>$50.

Hope this helps:)

Thanks! That looks great, I’ll order one now :slight_smile:

From what I understand it should work under linux and with the avr-gcc toolset. I havn’t tested it, but here is a link which describes what to do: xelapondsstuff.wordpress.com/how … -on-linux/

I’ll post again once I’ve tested that.