ReSpeaker 6-Mic Circular Array Kit Schematics

Hello all!

I was wondering if it would be possible to receive the schematics for the ReSpeaker 6-Mic Circular Array baseboard and microphone board?

Best regards.

Hi there, we will release the schematic in future and not this moment. thanks for understanding.

Seeed techsupport team

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your response. Do you have a indication when how soon in the future the schematics will be released?

Best regards.

I am also interested in the schematics, please do share.

Hi there,

I do double confirm with project managers and the decision is not to open the schematic. thanks for understanding.

Bill

I understand on not sharing the schematics, but can you at least share the pinout for the ribbon cable and the mating connector PN?

I want to use this board for a project, but I need to have a different audio input from the microphones you provide. I can reuse the base board if I can get the pinout for the ribbon cable.

Hi there,

Sure, here are the system diagram, connector info. thanks.

<LINK_TEXT text=“https://github.com/SeeedDocument/forum_ … 9%A6-1.pdf”>https://github.com/SeeedDocument/forum_doc/raw/master/reg/320060022_SMD%20FPC%20CONN%3B30P-0.5-22.5×2.0mm_物料规格书-1.pdf</LINK_TEXT>

cheers

Bill

Thanks! Glad you can help to share these details.

Can you fill in the pi header pinout details so I can be sure to not conflict with the pins being used by this board?

Hi there,

Please refer to below. thanks.

Bill

Hi, Could you please post the details of the loopback from the speaker/ headphone connector to ADC2 that is seen in “https://files.seeedstudio.com/wiki/ReSpeaker_4-Mics_Linear_Array_Kit/img/voice_hat_acc.png”?

Does the 3.5 audio connector has a mic input or is it only output?
Thanks.

Hi,

I have succeeded respeaker 6 mic array. There is nothing in it. I made hardware with 6 mics and ADC and codec .if anyone needs my help you can contact me

kothapallysandeep1@gmail.com
+91-9030908930

I need help .

Hi Bill,

The links to system diagram and connector info are not valid. Can you post them one more time?

Hi,

You mean you have managed to duplicate the 6 mic array HAT? Does it work with the Kit?
I want to make flexible PCB based on the 6 mic array hat. Can you share the design info like components and wiring details.

Thx

Hi Bill,

I just want the design of the 6Mic array HAT because I want to make flexible PCB with 6 mic. Can you share? Anyway there is not much tech info, right? Just some components and wiring details. I even don’t need the LED.

@djsg This should be opened up. @jiachenglu Please open the design file for the microphone section.

1 Like

Hi @djsg
Here is the mic specification.

1 Like

Thank you, guys. Greatly appreciate it. @Baozhu @jiachenglu

Hi @Baozhu,

I am interested in the design of the HAT and we want to buy its design spec and firmware with source code. Can you give me a contact? image

@djsg I’m really sorry, there is some x-power commercial information in this, we signed an NDA agreement, this is not open source for everyone.