[resolved]Cant read output on debug console

I cant read the output on debug console, only cryptic characters. wrong baud rate ?

I have set ENABLE_DEBUG_ON_UART1 to 1 in user_config.h. Build and flash new firmware.
Connect UART2USB-Adapter to Digital 2 (Pin2 & Ground only) and the other side to my mac mini usb port.

I’m using screen als terminal with ‘screen /dev/cu.SLAB_USBtoUART 74880 8N1’, but it appears only that cryptic output.

What i’m doing wrong?

You need to OTA the Wio Link at least once to update the firmware to the new one having debugging enabled.Which require you to deploye a private server.If not, please re-flash the Wio Link with the firmware having debugging enabled.one thing should be noticed that the debugging printing will be disabled after you OTAed the Wio Link once again because the firmware at SEEED’s server disabled debugging by default. the firmware you need is here: github.com/Seeed-Studio/Wio_Lin … er%20Guide in the part 4. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your hint. But I have to use my own firmware, because I want to debug my own grove driver as part from this firmware. As I had described, I have loaded (OTAed) this firmware from my own local server with set ENABLE_DEBUG … = 1.

Why should’nt this work ?

Found solution here --> sensornodeinfo.rockingdlabs.com/ … baud74880/