Join us, and Vote it!

Do you like the new functions?

• Very like
  • Better than none
  • Don’t care
  • Useless

0 voters

Hi there, we’re planning to improve the forum and we need your help.

Seeking suggestion:

We are seeking suggestion to improve our forum and aim to all friends, you, and you (that is right, is you), could be easy find out a place where put your questions, requirements or maybe just some words you want to share with us. Any section you want to create it, tell me!!! I will make it. We hope you could participate in and with us, build a better community.

New functions:

An idea that is planning put on some new functions: Vote, Follow, Share. What do you think? Do you like it? We want hear your voice!!!

Vote: If you think this topic or post is good or useful to you, you can vote it.
Follow: If you want to enshrine the topic, you can follow it.
Share: Share the topic or post as a link to Facebook, Twitter or Google+, etc.

All your suggestions and polls would be helpful to us to improve the quality of forum. Thanks for your huge support.

Best Regards
Jacket

I feel puzzled at the classification of Forum Boards. Sorting it by technology(for example,NFC,Bluetooth,Wifi…) is a good choice instead of Grov、Shield, which may make user’s experience better.

n the help of Open-Hardware makes and users, the seeed forum is become more and more significant . but, as the gorwth of seeed’s product quantity, and as forum organization itself is not clear enough, the forum becomes chaos. Makes it difficult for our users to discuss and tracking questions, also , seeed’s tech support can not provide supports in time .

n the help of Open-Hardware makes and users, the seeed forum is become more and more significant . but, as the gorwth of seeed’s product quantity, and as forum organization itself is not clear enough, the forum becomes chaos. Makes it difficult for our users to discuss and tracking questions, also , seeed’s tech support can not provide supports in time .

Hi idbtaoo,

Thanks for share your opinion to us.

Could you please show more explanation for those words? We’re seeking a way for people to discus and tracking questions more easier, but it’s not a easy thing. We’ll solve technical question in time, add more functions to the forum, complete forum sections, but maybe we also miss something which it’s important for the forum.

Jacket

Thanks for share :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Interested in what you say, can you communicate with me now?

I know a nice runescape gold web site please check this 4rsgold

Thank for sharing. bump up :wink:

Thanks for giving me interesting information

this is really nice…

Use of google+ and facebook forces people to disclose far more information than is really needed to use a forum for getting questions answered. I vote AGAINST g+. Nobody should need to provide the amount of required info that these sites force to ask questions about your product. The intelligent choice is to avoid G+ and facebook for a product forum (well, avoid them all together is best).

Great to see that things are getting up and running. My first suggestion would be to enable clear communication, by allowing someone privileges to make changes to a post, or provide feedback on specific posts where their could be confusion due to grammatical or language errors. For example, I came across a phrase under the topic “Access the GPIO Pins based on Different IDEs” where, after the explanation for Arduino IDE for Rephone, under the image which attempts to provide some clarity, the phrase “This ain’t about rocket science, this is about making the difference.” to be very confusing; as the diagram has multiple ways this could be interpreted, if intended at all to be a reference to anything in the diagram.(Means Not Accessible) In yellow writing could be one of them…Anyways, if there was some administrators that could make changes to some grammar and phrases to provide more clarity in certain places I think it would be great…
Can’t wait to see what things look like in a year, keep up the good start…
YellowCake

Definitely clear classifications of topics would be a good first step. Maybe starting by what stage of developer we are dealing with. Example Noob Questions, Grade 3 Questions, and Advanced Questions for starters…
YellowCake