linkit one wifi + analog sensor

Hello

At this point I just started a project to remotely measure about tanks.
I’ll use an analogue sensor output 0-5V and Linkit ONE board.

I am fairly advanced in Arduino, but only in STAND-ALONE applications or communications XBEE.

I am using the code example to start( reeedstudio l10_web_temp by Waichug Lo), but I do not work properly or not I’m doing wrong.

I have three problems initially:

1. the same as:
    Compiling Wifi library V1.0.42 with Arduino 1.5.8beta gives the following warning

\arduino\arduino-1.5.8beta\hardware\arduino\mtk\libraries\LWiFi\LWiFi.cpp: In constructor ‘LWiFiLoginInfo::LWiFiLoginInfo()’:
\arduino\arduino-1.5.8beta\hardware\arduino\mtk\libraries\LWiFi\LWiFi.cpp:24:18: warning: passing NULL to non-pointer argument 1 of ‘String::String(int, unsigned char)’ [-Wconversion-null]
m_password(NULL)

this comes from the library code
LWiFiLoginInfo::LWiFiLoginInfo():
m_enc(LWIFI_OPEN),
m_password(NULL)
{

1. The board meets me as you use the address 0.0.0.0
    what the browser tells me that is not available

2. I want is to constantly check the sensor value, for a similar real-time measurement.

im a new user…somebody can help me?

no body can help me?

It’s really sad.
when I bought my LinkitOne, I expected to find such nourished, active and collaborative as the Arduino community, sincerely hope that the LinkitOne board is a very powerful machine, but since 9 days ago I asked for help and so far nobody has given me an answer, that decpeciona lot of support because I’ve written directly even people belonging to staff and even’ve also got an answer

see
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=5750

for a solution to the
m_password(NULL)
problem