Order 87407‏ never received

My package is being withheld by british customs for nearly two months. It is up to the vendor and their courier to investigate the problem, I have informed seed studio and repeated emails have been ignored - I just want a refund.

Please inform the customer support team to contact me and issue a refund.

Am I being ignored here too? How often do mods check here?

I have sent an email a day for the last week both via contact form and direct email to order (at)seeedstudio, absolutely no replies.

Someone sort this out.

Hi richlund70,

Hope you everything goes well,since our customer service have not pay attention to our forum before,we have not reply you timely,So sorry for this, please kindly tell us whether the problem solved?if not,please send a direct email to order at seeedstudio,we will solve it for you timely.

Please accept our sincere apologize again,we also will keep an close eye our forum in the future.

Hey @richlund70,

My name is Liao and I am the marketing director at Seeed.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our customer team was rebuilt last month and It should brought you some confusions/bad service. However, we are back to the track and will continue to improve. Also, we are planning the our offshore warehouse and expand our distribution network, to make you guys get our products easily.

I will inform the customer team to contact you soon. Sorry again and thanks for your feedback!

Leslie Liao