ArduinoPhone

try add the follow libraries to your Arduino Library, :slight_smile:
TimerOnev9.zip (5.93 KB)
TFT.zip (590 KB)

Okay, I added those libraries, and now I’m getting different errors…

I’m not sure what it means by “TouchScreen does not name a type” but I have the touchscreen library in the library folder.

Here are the errors. Any ideas on these now?

UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:32: error: ‘TouchScreen’ does not name a type
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp: In member function ‘unsigned char UI_ArduinoPhone::getTouch(unsigned char*)’:
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:497: error: ‘Point’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:497: error: expected ;' before 'p' UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:499: error: 'p' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:502: error: '__PRESURE' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:507: error: '__PRESURE' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp: In member function 'bool UI_ArduinoPhone::isTouch()': UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:550: error: 'Point' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:550: error: expected ;’ before ‘p’
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:551: error: ‘p’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:551: error: ‘__PRESURE’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp: In member function ‘int UI_ArduinoPhone::touchMainPage()’:
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:574: error: ‘Point’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:574: error: expected ;' before 'p' UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:576: error: 'p' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:578: error: '__PRESURE' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp: In member function 'bool UI_ArduinoPhone::getTouchRect(int, int, int, int)': UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:624: error: 'Point' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:624: error: expected ;’ before ‘p’
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:626: error: ‘p’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:629: error: ‘__PRESURE’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp: In member function ‘unsigned char UI_ArduinoPhone::getMsgInputState()’:
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:858: error: ‘Point’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:858: error: expected `;’ before ‘p’
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:859: error: ‘p’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:859: error: ‘__PRESURE’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:860: error: ‘p’ was not declared in this scope

what a shame that i forgot something!! add this more~
SeeedTouchScreen.zip (3.72 KB)

Okay thank you so much! It’s working again, I think anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I currently don’t have a SIM card to use, so I can’t be certain. When I turn it on it comes to the screen where it shows the time (although I dont have the RTC hooked up) and the “CALL” and “SMS” buttons. The buttons don;t do anything though, will they work once I have a SIM card installed or should they work regardless?

hm, seems like that there’s some problem working with a mega~ Actually I had never try with a mega. I 'll try with a mega when I have time~ :smiley:

one more thing, do you use GPRS shield ever, if so, maybe you should modify the code about calling or sending sms, cu’z I don’t know if it can works outside of China! :open_mouth:

Okay, it may be a few days before I get a working SIM card so no big deal. I copied all the code from the different files on github into the files from the old code, and i got a new error, I’m not worried about it I just though I would copy all the new files to replace the old ones.

Here is what I get, which confuses me since the TFT library is in there already…

ArduinoPhoneCode.ino: In function ‘void stateMachine()’:
ArduinoPhoneCode:112: error: ‘Tft’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode:215: error: ‘WHITE’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode:216: error: ‘GRAY1’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode:217: error: ‘RED’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode:250: error: ‘BLACK’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode:262: error: ‘GREEN’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode.ino: In function ‘void stateMsg()’:
ArduinoPhoneCode:508: error: ‘RED’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode:524: error: ‘RED’ was not declared in this scope

hey~ Actually I had modified the TFT Shield firmware, that’s , it’s a little different form the firmware on the wiki~

Oh okay, makes sense now, thank you.

We have posted all liraries on github, (the link) you can’t miss it on the first page.

I got an UNO board, and the problem is indeed something with the MEGA board, as everything is working now :slight_smile:

Whats so different between the two that would cause one to work and the other not to?

hm , do you use a tft touch 1.0 or tft touch 2.0 ?

wow~ :confused:

you can go to my github for the laterst ArduinoPhone code~, I can works with mega now: github.com/reeedstudio/ArduinoPhone

if necessary, you should download my TFT library also: github.com/reeedstudio/libraries

just have a try~ :laughing:

I have a V1.0 TFT screen, I will download your libraries, and try the MEGA again :slight_smile:

does it work? :smiley:

Hello,

I have purchased the kit with everything, and I need a bit of help connecting each piece as I am newcomer to electronics. What I have are:

Arduino Uno
GPRS Shield V2.0
TFT V2.0
Grove RTC
Li Po Rider Pro
and battery

My questions are following:

1. The GPRS shield I bought looks different than the one shown in the instructions. Notably, it doesn’t have that big antenna. Is this ok? or do I need to purchase separate antenna?
    Also mine has a slot for a battery, do I need to put a battery there? I assume no because it gets power from UNO.

2. I have Li Po Rider Pro instead of the regular Li Po Rider. Is this ok?

3. Finally it would be very helpful to me if you guys can give a bit more details on how the wiring connections are setup. Especially

-how you connect the RTC to UNO
-what are those wires coming out of the GPRS? in one of the pictures those wires are labeled as “Audio Jack”. How you connect those wires to GPRS?
-in the instructables, you already have installed a switch and another thing that connects to GPRS through audio jack. What is this? Where can I get these?

thanks,
Tuguldur

Hello,

1. no,this GPRS Shoield is only newer version as far as i read! U need to put an battery inside. do not know why, but without was not working. the battery in the rtc timer keeps the clock working when power is disconnected.

2. no, should make no difference.For testing you need only connect the ardiuno to power!

3. Timer connection to arduino:
    SCL = A5
    SDa = A4
    VCC = VCC
    GND=GND

Love the project for the informational value as much as for the creativity. I have this working on an Arduino Uno board, but would like to experiment with more memory afforded by the mega2560. I tried to add #define AVR_ATmega2560 to the beginning of the code, but still did not get it operational. I will experiment with it, but if you know of the solution, it would save a lot of time. I don’t have anything new to add to the project at this time, but hope to be able to do so once I have the mega up. BTW, I could only get a successful compile using the 1.01 environment. Anything later gets compile errors such as Tft no defined. Is there an updated version that will compile with 1.5? Thanks again for the great contribution.

Hey,

yes there is a newer library for the tft Display. I could not get it compiled with the old version ( I have the newer version of the TFT).
You need to register the new Library to Arduino 1.05. Then in the “ArduinoPhone” tab you need to modify like this:

// #include <TFT.h> #include <TFTv2.h> //name depends on the registration of your library

in the “UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp” tab

[code]// #include <TFT.h>
#include <TFTv2.h>

Tft.TFTinit();
// Tft.init();
[/code]

I get it compiled and running on my Arduinophone. But I can not accept calls or do calls. Seems liek there is still a problem in the code…but can not find it.Let me know if it is on yours working,please!