ArduinoPhone

Hi , good news. We want to make a new version of Arduinophone, :laughing: maybe add a NFC, or wireless charger :unamused: Hush, “God’s design must not be revealed to mortal ears.” :slight_smile: Do you have some ideas? Maybe it turns more thin or big, :bulb:

:mrgreen:

why not write a new topic :confused:

about the latest code, you can refer to : github.com/reeedstudio/ArduinoPhone :smiley:

I had this working a little while ago, but I can’t remember how I had it working. I try to load the code and I get a few errors. I am using an Arduino Mega 2560, GPRS Shield V1.4, and TFT Touch Shield V1.0

I’m pretty sure I have all the libraries I need, and all the ones I have are in the Arduino library folder.

Here are the errors I get, can anybody help?!

ArduinoPhoneCode.ino: In function ‘void stateMachine()’:
ArduinoPhoneCode:106: error: ‘class TFT’ has no member named ‘fillScreen’
ArduinoPhoneCode:163: error: ‘class TFT’ has no member named ‘fillScreen’
ArduinoPhoneCode:204: error: ‘class TFT’ has no member named ‘fillScreen’
ArduinoPhoneCode:247: error: ‘class TFT’ has no member named ‘fillScreen’
ArduinoPhoneCode:305: error: ‘class TFT’ has no member named ‘fillScreen’
ArduinoPhoneCode:351: error: ‘class TFT’ has no member named ‘fillScreen’
ArduinoPhoneCode.ino: In function ‘void enableTimer()’:
ArduinoPhoneCode:653: error: ‘Timer1’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode.ino: In function ‘void disableTimer()’:
ArduinoPhoneCode:658: error: ‘Timer1’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode.ino: In function ‘void setup()’:
ArduinoPhoneCode:667: error: ‘Timer1’ was not declared in this scope

try add the follow libraries to your Arduino Library, :slight_smile:
TimerOnev9.zip (5.93 KB)
TFT.zip (590 KB)

Okay, I added those libraries, and now I’m getting different errors…

I’m not sure what it means by “TouchScreen does not name a type” but I have the touchscreen library in the library folder.

Here are the errors. Any ideas on these now?

UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:32: error: ‘TouchScreen’ does not name a type
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp: In member function ‘unsigned char UI_ArduinoPhone::getTouch(unsigned char*)’:
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:497: error: ‘Point’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:497: error: expected ;' before 'p' UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:499: error: 'p' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:502: error: '__PRESURE' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:507: error: '__PRESURE' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp: In member function 'bool UI_ArduinoPhone::isTouch()': UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:550: error: 'Point' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:550: error: expected ;’ before ‘p’
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:551: error: ‘p’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:551: error: ‘__PRESURE’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp: In member function ‘int UI_ArduinoPhone::touchMainPage()’:
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:574: error: ‘Point’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:574: error: expected ;' before 'p' UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:576: error: 'p' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:578: error: '__PRESURE' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp: In member function 'bool UI_ArduinoPhone::getTouchRect(int, int, int, int)': UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:624: error: 'Point' was not declared in this scope UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:624: error: expected ;’ before ‘p’
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:626: error: ‘p’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:629: error: ‘__PRESURE’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp: In member function ‘unsigned char UI_ArduinoPhone::getMsgInputState()’:
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:858: error: ‘Point’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:858: error: expected `;’ before ‘p’
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:859: error: ‘p’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:859: error: ‘__PRESURE’ was not declared in this scope
UI_ArduinoPhone.cpp:860: error: ‘p’ was not declared in this scope

what a shame that i forgot something!! add this more~
SeeedTouchScreen.zip (3.72 KB)

Okay thank you so much! It’s working again, I think anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I currently don’t have a SIM card to use, so I can’t be certain. When I turn it on it comes to the screen where it shows the time (although I dont have the RTC hooked up) and the “CALL” and “SMS” buttons. The buttons don;t do anything though, will they work once I have a SIM card installed or should they work regardless?

hm, seems like that there’s some problem working with a mega~ Actually I had never try with a mega. I 'll try with a mega when I have time~ :smiley:

one more thing, do you use GPRS shield ever, if so, maybe you should modify the code about calling or sending sms, cu’z I don’t know if it can works outside of China! :open_mouth:

Okay, it may be a few days before I get a working SIM card so no big deal. I copied all the code from the different files on github into the files from the old code, and i got a new error, I’m not worried about it I just though I would copy all the new files to replace the old ones.

Here is what I get, which confuses me since the TFT library is in there already…

ArduinoPhoneCode.ino: In function ‘void stateMachine()’:
ArduinoPhoneCode:112: error: ‘Tft’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode:215: error: ‘WHITE’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode:216: error: ‘GRAY1’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode:217: error: ‘RED’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode:250: error: ‘BLACK’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode:262: error: ‘GREEN’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode.ino: In function ‘void stateMsg()’:
ArduinoPhoneCode:508: error: ‘RED’ was not declared in this scope
ArduinoPhoneCode:524: error: ‘RED’ was not declared in this scope

hey~ Actually I had modified the TFT Shield firmware, that’s , it’s a little different form the firmware on the wiki~

Oh okay, makes sense now, thank you.

We have posted all liraries on github, (the link) you can’t miss it on the first page.

I got an UNO board, and the problem is indeed something with the MEGA board, as everything is working now :slight_smile:

Whats so different between the two that would cause one to work and the other not to?

hm , do you use a tft touch 1.0 or tft touch 2.0 ?

wow~ :confused:

you can go to my github for the laterst ArduinoPhone code~, I can works with mega now: github.com/reeedstudio/ArduinoPhone

if necessary, you should download my TFT library also: github.com/reeedstudio/libraries

just have a try~ :laughing:

I have a V1.0 TFT screen, I will download your libraries, and try the MEGA again :slight_smile:

does it work? :smiley: