Grove - Serial Bluetooth help.

Hi, I just purchased a grove bluetooth module.
I uploaded the sample code to check if my module is working and to study the sample code.
When I uploaded the code I got this error message.
Where did I go wrong?
“In file included from sketch_apr27a.cpp:1:
F:\ENGINEERING\MICROCONTROLLERS\ARDUINO\SOFTWARE Apps\arduino-1.0\libraries\NewSoftSerial/NewSoftSerial.h:71: error: conflicting return type specified for ‘virtual void NewSoftSerial::write(uint8_t)’
F:\ENGINEERING\MICROCONTROLLERS\ARDUINO\SOFTWARE Apps\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Print.h:48: error: overriding ‘virtual size_t Print::write(uint8_t)’
sketch_apr27a.cpp: In function ‘void setupBlueToothConnection()’:
sketch_apr27a.cpp:68: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
sketch_apr27a.cpp:69: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
sketch_apr27a.cpp:70: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
sketch_apr27a.cpp:71: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
sketch_apr27a.cpp:72: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
sketch_apr27a.cpp:74: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
sketch_apr27a.cpp: In function ‘void CheckOK()’:
sketch_apr27a.cpp:85: warning: unused variable ‘len’”

Is your IDE is arduino0022/23? You shoud downloaded the libraray “NewSoftLibrary” or change IDE arduino1.0 .then the problem will be solved.