Boot process (other distros/releases)

Could I be pointed towards some information about the boot process on Respeaker Core v2. I’d like to mess around with debian-10 and perhaps a few other things. Unfortunately the boot process on devices like this vary widely and I’ve not yet succeeded. Is there resource I could educate myself with?

PS. I understand that I will likely run into other difficulties along the way and accept that as my challenge.

Hi,

You can get the Boot process information from here at wiki page, http://wiki.seeedstudio.com/ReSpeaker_Core_v2.0/

Pointing me to how to boot your usb image does not answer the question at all. Here, let me quote again.

—>8—

Could I be pointed towards some information about the boot process on Respeaker Core v2. I’d like to mess around with debian-10 and perhaps a few other things. Unfortunately the boot process on devices like this vary widely and I’ve not yet succeeded. Is there resource I could educate myself with?

PS. I understand that I will likely run into other difficulties along the way and accept that as my challenge.

—>8----

Nothing on linked page talks about the boot code or process, it’s just an instruction page on burning your binary to a usb and booting. Reading through many other posts here I see the same kind of lazy lip service style answer to questions. Is this a language barrier problem or, do you not know how your own wares work, or do you have some nasty code buried in there you don’t want us to know about?

The many many people who have viewed this question would like an answer as would I.

Hi,

please be clear with problem and post the difficulties you are facing along with the Boot process, then only people can help you.