RAW output from 4-Mic-Array-Pi

I would like to get the raw 4 channel output from the microphons on the 4-mic-array-pi.

I tried to get the audio from the ac108 but everytime I try to record a nearby loud playing song on from my phone, the audio is super loud and not hearable anymore. Is there a way to fix this issue, maybe by using the hw:CARD=seeed4micvoicec,DEV=0 card somehow.
</s>pi@raspberrypi:~/seeed-voicecard $ arecord -L null Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture) playback capture dmixed array ac108 default:CARD=seeed4micvoicec seeed-4mic-voicecard, Default Audio Device sysdefault:CARD=seeed4micvoicec seeed-4mic-voicecard, Default Audio Device dmix:CARD=seeed4micvoicec,DEV=0 seeed-4mic-voicecard, Direct sample mixing device dsnoop:CARD=seeed4micvoicec,DEV=0 seeed-4mic-voicecard, Direct sample snooping device hw:CARD=seeed4micvoicec,DEV=0 seeed-4mic-voicecard, Direct hardware device without any conversions plughw:CARD=seeed4micvoicec,DEV=0 seeed-4mic-voicecard, Hardware device with all software conversions<e>
Kind regards!!!