alexa-out Of Box demo, no sound output / bluetooth audio issue

Hi recently picked up the Respeaker CoreV2.0 and was following the Respeaker CoreV2.0 Wiki and had two issues I haven’t come up with a solution for. I installed image to eMMc, did the basic serial /ssh/vnc setup. I enabled bluetooth and this is were I started to have my first issue.

issue #1: When I run ‘bluetoothctl’ and use the ‘scan on’ command, I can pick up and connect to any bluetooth device expect for bluetooth audio devices, whether a bluetooth headset or bluetooth speak, they down’t show up in the the list even though they are in pairing mode.

I am able to use the CoreV2 as a bluetooth slave device with computer speakers plugged in and able to playback from my phone over bluetooth

am also able to record using arecord/aplay and parecord/paplay using mic array

Issue#2: My second issue pop up when I ran the alexa out of box demo. the alexa demo package downloaded and installed smoothly, didn’t notice any error, did the amazon authentication successfully and run:

‘python /home/respeaker/respeakerd/clients/Python/demo_respeaker_v2_vep_alexa_with_light.py’ as instructed. the demo starts up and seem to be running well, take the snowboy hotword and waking up alexa indicated by the breathing light pattern on the leds and the visual feed back form the terminal window, BUT I CAN’T SEEM TO GET ANY AUDIO OUTPUT FROM ALEXA TO MY SPEAKERS CONNECT TO HEADPHONE JACK.

I have been looking through the forum but haven’t come up with a solution as yet, any help would be appreciated.