ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 with Nvidia Jetson Nano

Hi, I am interested in doing a robotics project based off of JetBot with an added voice interface using ReSpeaker. Has anyone tested out the ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0, or other ReSpeaker products, with the Nvidia Jetson Nano?

Also, any advice on how to setup the audio output? Ideally, I would like to use a small mini speaker that will easily fit on the robot platform and run off the battery power. Most of the tutorials I found for the ReSpeaker Mic Array appear to use USB powered speakers with a 3.5mm jack, but unfortunately these appear to be quite large.

Thanks for your help.

Hi there,

I tested it with DOA function and it works. thanks.

</s>Linux seeed 4.9.140-tegra #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Mar 13 00:32:22 PDT 2019 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux seeed@seeed:~/usb_4_mic_array$ sudo python DOA.py 62 62 61 60 55 54 52<e>

how did you install this on the Jetson Nano, can you give simple instructions please. Thanks

I know it is probably not going to happen, but i would like instructions on how you were able to make the DOA work with the Jetson nano. https://twitter.com/seeedstudio/status/1306881794634063873?lang=en