Running and debugging multiple applications

Hi fellas!

Today my rephone arrived, so my first task was to try some example apps.

Sady it seems it can only run 1 app (.vxp executable) a time when I build an application from eclipse, while the autostart.txt suggests that it can handle more. Probably the pushtool just automatically overwrites the flash on the SoC.

First: is it even possible to run multiple vxp-s? (by copy instead of upload of the .vxp)
Second: can I somehow edit the built-in plugin’s build settings, or just make my build target from scratch?
Last but not least: should I try resolving native eclipse debugging, or it’s just a waste of time?

Hi,

1. The api " vm_pmng_exit_and_update_application " can be used to update new application in file “vmsystem.h”.
  2. It is not necessary to edit the build settings when develop on Eclipse. But it also can be edited in “Application Settings”, please make reference to MediaTek_LinkIt_Assist_2502_Developers_Guide_v1_1 in page 33.
    http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/images/d/d1/MediaTek_LinkIt_Assist_2502_Developers_Guide_v1_1.pdf
  3. There is only one way for eclipse debugging, it is using “Monitor Tool”, please make reference to MediaTek_LinkIt_Assist_2502_Developers_Guide_v1_1 in page 34.