Rephone doesn't see sim card

Moderators: lily.li, violet, jessie, chao.zhang

greg10
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

Re: Rephone doesn't see sim card

Post by greg10 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:07 am

My kit doesn't work either. I've tried un-blocking the SIM and restarting Rephone several time and it still doesn't work. Also, wtf is 'levelling up the metal connector'? How hard would it be to add a picture or a video? I deeply regretted buying this kit. Not only it's bad quality but there's no proper customer service.

greg10
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

Post by greg10 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:45 pm

I was trying to get tech support help but when I try to enter the name of the product, it says 'name not recognized'. Fuck my life, this is some shit customer service. I can't even get technical support!!!!!

dbelam
Elementary-1
Elementary-1

Post by dbelam » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:56 pm

greg10 wrote:Also, wtf is 'levelling up the metal connector'? How hard would it be to add a picture or a video?
Just as hard as asking it politely. Because this needs hardware modification, no one will do it just to explain, no one would like to mess with working things.
Pull it with small tweezers until it bends A LITTLE up, so it needs a lasting deformation. I encountered this even with a Sony phone, so don't be mad about it.

ceya
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

Post by ceya » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:58 am

You can deal with this problem. There may be a problem with the phone. This is not accurate. Try using another sim card
Look at here. Perhaps you will find a solution to your problem.