Printing to Polaroid POGO

I just bought a DSO NANO and would like to be able to print waveforms with a Polaroid POGO printer. These have recently become available very cheaply and have Bluetooth and USB interfaces. The sticky backed 3 X 2 inch prints would be ideal to put in a note book. If I could only get my SD card working (lots of other posts on this topic) I could do it via the USB interface to a PC. The printer will print an image file such as a jpeg (and BMP?) sent to it without need for a printer driver. Ideally I would like to use the setup without a PC, and the pinter supports PICTbridge protocols from a camera, so I guess software in the DSO would have to emulate this - is anyone out there working on such software?
Tony

Hi tony,

The new version of DSO support saving the whole screen as BMP file ,then you can printe it. Hope this can help you.

Hi Jerry
Thanks for the info, but this would only work with a PC connected to the USB port in order to read the SD card. I need the software to be able to push a file out to the USB printer when a button is pressed hence the idea of PICTbridge emulation.
Tony

Hi tony,

This function needs both the host(printer) and device(DSO) support the PICTbridge protocol. DSO supports USB protocol , yet does not support PICTbridge . Maybe you can modify the DSO application.
Thanks.