Wiki wrong! - Temp and Humidity module

Can't find a proper forum to drop the topic, drop here.

Moderators: lily.li, violet

pjs.guernsey
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

Wiki wrong! - Temp and Humidity module

Post by pjs.guernsey » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:33 am

Hi,

As a beginner, it's very frustrating when the suppliers own tutorials are completely and utterly incorrect! Please check them. For instance, the temp and humidity module wiki page clearly shows you connected to A0 and also instructs you to connect the sensor to A0. It is of course a digital sernsor that given the code example should be connected to D2 on the grove shield! I found issues with the dust sensor wiki page as well.

No wonder you get some many issues with beginners not able to get your sensors to work!

liao
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

Re: Wiki wrong! - Temp and Humidity module

Post by liao » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Hey @pjs.guernsey,

Sorry for the confusion caused. I already passed this suggestion to our product team and they will update it as soon as possible. Furthermore, I will notify our R&D team seriously check the documentation before publish it in future.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Leslie Liao

Jacket Chen
Staff
Staff
Are you a staff member of seeedstudio?: yes
Which products/projects are your favorite?: Seeeduino Shields

Re: Wiki wrong! - Temp and Humidity module

Post by Jacket Chen » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:15 pm

The libraries of Grove- Temperature and Humidity Sensor are different from Grove- Temperature and Humidity Sensor pro. Later one has used D2,but the previous one has used A0. You can download the libraries of Grove- Temperature and Humidity Sensor from github :https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/Grove_T ... ity_Sensor

And, Dust Sensor used D8,and only can use D8.

Best Regards
Jacket
Love little, love long.