UartSBee V3.1 w/ Bluetooth Bee not discovered

I seem to be running into some challenges with the UartSBee/Bluetooth Bee combination. I am attempting to test the basic functionality of the BT Bee and simply pair it to a device. The issue I am having is no device (PC or phone) seems to discover the BT Bee. I am sure I may be missing something basic here. I have a serial connection to the UartSBee. The following is the communication to the BT Bee. After the following I see the green/red light alternating on the BT Bee as described. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

+STWMOD=0
OK
WORK:SLAVER
+BTSTATE:0
+BTSTATE:1

+STNA=SeeedBluetoothBee
OK

+STAUTO=0
OK

+STOAUT=1
OK

+STPIN=0000
OK

+INQ=1
OK
+BTSTATE:2

Since the green/red led on Bluetooth Bee is alternating, showing that it is under inquiring mode, other device(PC/Smart Phone) should discover it. Maybe you need to try more times.

Regards,
Steve

What exactly should be attempted more times?

+INQ=1

Does the device not send discovery beacons more than once after the +INQ=1 has been set? According the the code on your wiki the +INQ=1 only needs to be set once for it to be discovered. Please clarify what “should be attempted more times”… Thanks again.

So far I have attempted discovery on three laptops (linux, windows and OSX) and two phones (iPhone and Andriod). The device is not showing discovered.