Grove 4-Digit-Display on microbit issue (no number 9 shown)

When adding the Grove barometer module the Grove 4-Digit module I come across the problem that the barometer values won’t be displayed correct on the 4-Digit display. With the value 947 (hPa) the number 9 won’t be displayed. Showing the same value on the onboard 5x5 display is correct.

Investigating a litte bit more (see code below) shows that the 4-Digit display doesn’t show the 9s on LED position 1,2, and 3 if it is a number. However I can turn on the 9 using the “show single number on digit” block command.

This is strange, maybe I am doing something wrong. So any help is welcome.

My configuration is:
[list=]

• microbit v1.5
    Grove shield v2.0
    4-Digit display v1.0
    Library Grove v0.1.5 (the "Learn more" link indicates that there is a newer version 0.1.7 but GitHub and the extension is always loading v0.1.5
  • [/list] The test routine I'v done: [code]input.onButtonPressed(Button.A, function () { anzeige.bit(9, 0) anzeige.bit(9, 1) anzeige.bit(9, 2) anzeige.bit(9, 3) basic.pause(1000) anzeige.clear() }) input.onButtonPressed(Button.B, function () { content = 0 for (let index = 0; index <= 8; index++) { content += 1111 anzeige.show(content) basic.pause(1000) anzeige.clear() } anzeige.clear() }) input.onButtonPressed(Button.AB, function () { anzeige.show(9999) basic.pause(1000) anzeige.clear() }) let content = 0 let anzeige: grove.TM1637 = null anzeige = grove.createDisplay(DigitalPin.P1, DigitalPin.P15) anzeige.set(4) basic.showIcon(IconNames.Yes) basic.pause(1000) basic.clearScreen() [/code]

Hi There

Thanks, we had your prompting. and we have to update the library of Grove 4-Digit-Display to fix the bug. finally, We will notify you as soon as it is updated. :smiley: