I2C connection for SHT35

Hi,

When I try to connect SHT35 to Raspberry Pi, in the beginning, I was able to detect the I2C address using i2cdetect command. When the sensor is running over certain time and I check the I2C address again, it doesn’t show up anymore. However, the sensor still able to take reading even though I cannot found the address through i2c command.

Hi There
</s><i> </i>sudo apt-get install i2c-tools sudo i2cdetect -y 1 <e>
the cmd conveys the meaning that raspberry only have one IIC that name is IIC1.maybe you can find SHT35’s IIC address by use this cmd

Hi everybody.
Hope you are fine. I faced with a problem and I need to consult with you. The case is that I am using 5 sensors of SHT35 for measuring the temperature at the same time. My experiment had two phases: A) the temperature is constant B) the temperature is increasing.
In phase A, by passing the time, Standard Deviation (S.D) of all five sensors are increasing. This means that the outputs of the sensors are far from each other and they are showing different temperatures. However, in phase B the outputs of all sensors are closer to each other than phase B and they are less dispersed. I mean the sensors are performing better in a dynamic situation rather than static. What would be the reason? Could you please let me know your idea?

Regards

It seems that the FAE of SHT35 is more suitable for this. Who knows more about this transfer? Can you give him a hand?