Bluetooth configuration

I have a grove bluetooth module Serial V3.0 and struggling to configure it with my arduino:

Other bluetooth modules i have used have a push button to get it into command mode. The Grove does not have this, any ideas?

How should I use on my Arduino Uno Wifi Rev2? Is there a script I can download to connect to the Grove Bluetooth to configure it?

Hi there~

The Arduino Uno WiFi Rev. 2 has 3 hardware serial ports. Serial is connected to the USB interface, Serial1 is connected to Pin 0 (RX) and 1 (TX), Serial 2 is connected to the u-blox NINA-W13 module. This allows the usage of pins 0 and 1 without issues: on the original Arduino UNO, the usage of Pins 0 and 1 disrupts the sketch upload.

You can connect the grove serial bluetooth v3.0 to D0/D1, then you can burn below code to board. You can use the arduino COM mointor to send command to serial bluetooth module and get response back on the monitor.

[code] void setup()
{
Serial1.begin(9600);
Serial.begin(9600);
}

void loop()
{
while(Serial1.available())
{
Serial.write(Serial1.read());
}
while(Serial.available())
{
Serial1.write(Serial.read());
}
}[/code]

You also can use the software serial, you can connect the tx/rx of the serial bluetooth to (10, 11)// RX, TX of the board. You can use the COM monitor as well. For more info, please refer to [url]http://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Grove-Serial_Bluetooth_v3.0/[/url]. Hope it helps.

[code]#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

SoftwareSerial mySerial(10, 11); // RX, TX

void setup() {
// Open serial communications and wait for port to open:
Serial.begin(9600);
while (!Serial) {
; // wait for serial port to connect. Needed for native USB port only
}

// set the data rate for the SoftwareSerial port
mySerial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() { // run over and over