Much like Lego, it takes a building block approach to assembling electronics.
We require certain clarifications about your product Grove- Gas Sensor (O2) :
* ?Are these sensors calibrated?
* Do you provide the calibration certificates so as to use it our industries?
* 20-30 minutes of Pre-heat time defines for one time or this time to be taken for every time the device is switched on?
* Can this sensor be operated continuously??
Request to provide clarifications about above points at the earliest.
• Are these sensors calibrated?
• Do you provide the calibration certificates so as to use it our industries?
Sorry, we do not calibrate in factory.
• 20-30 minutes of Pre-heat time defines for one time or this time to be taken for every time the device is switched on?
The pre-heat is needed for every switched on.
• Can this sensor be operated continuously?
Since the sensor is not factory calibrated, how can we, at our end, furbish/confirm that the data coming from the sensor is authentic. Can we rely on the product (based on your past experience) if we send the sensor for calibration at our cost.
Is there any other product in your product line that can fulfill our requirement.
Is there any authorized distributor available in India?
Recently we have received your Groove Gas Sensor(O2) and we tried to integrate with our system. For the same, certain clarification was required about the product:
* At our end, we are using an Arduino Uno. In open environment, we are getting an output voltage of 0.86 V. (both physically and on the program side as well). If we map the same to oxygen concentration based on the sample code provided on your web-site, there is a difference observed in the theoretical and practical values. Can you suggest us the way out? Any datasheet w.r.t conversion/mapping of voltages to actual oxygen concentration value will be really helpful.
2. We do not have the output voltage to percentage curve. But we have the O2 sensor datasheet. ME2-O2 Datasheet
We have drilled down the code as per GitHub library provided by the you earlier also. In that every time a reference of 20.80% of oxygen concentration is taken as a standard. Whereas in actual real –life scenario, it may lead to false case of the instrument. Anyhow, ME2-O2 Datasheet doesn’t state anything about the breakout board conversions/circuitry which Seed as a complete product is selling. At our end we have used code based on following link (http://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Grove-Gas_Sensor-O2/). Based on this, we are getting an output voltage of 0.86V measured between ADC pin & Gnd. Request to provide a way out based on above point.
Sarthak,The sensor is current sensor. you can refer to below link for more detail info.
http://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Grove-Gas_S ... /#hardware