OLED Display on FEX Hydra

I’m trying to run the sample “OledTestApp” to check out an OLED Display (v1.0) on a FEX Hydra. Only change to the app I made was changing the socket from 6 to 3 (“S” on Hydra) and it compiles without error. When it runs I get an exception with the error “CLR_E_DRIVER_NOT_REGISTERED”. I have installed the driver, restarted my PC, even uninstalled the driver and reinstalled it with no change. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Duane

I’ve solved one problem only to run into another. The “CLR_E_DRIVER_NOT_REGISTERED” issue was being caused by a reference to FEZ Spyder in the test app. Swapped that for FEZ Hydra and got a little further. Now I’m getting:

Exception System.NullReferenceException - CLR_E_NULL_REFERENCE (1)
in GTM.Seeed.OledDisplay.dll.

Did a little experimenting and the exception is being thrown in the paint routine by this line:

GTM.Module.Mainboard.NativeBitmapConverter(bitmapbytes, vram, GT.Mainboard.BPP.BPP16_BGR_BE);

Checking the sizes of those arrays and I find: bitmapbytes is 65536 and vram is 32768. Not sure what this NativeBitmapConverter function is doing, but when I see different sizes like these, I wonder if there is a 32/64-bit issue. I’m running 64-bit Windows 7. Anyone else running 64-bit and able to get a OLED Display to work?