Sipeed Maixduino Blink Test

Hello,

N.B. My apologies if this is not the right section to post a newbie request for help. Please redirect me to the correct section.

I am trying to get the Arduino built-in basic Blink test to work with the Maixduino board. I have followed the instructions at <LINK_TEXT text=“https://maixduino.sipeed.com/en/get_sta … stall.html”>https://maixduino.sipeed.com/en/get_started/install.html</LINK_TEXT> as applicable for a Ubuntu 19.04 & Arduino 1.8.9 combination.

Obviously, I did not make any changes to the Arduino code preferring to stay with the default LED pin assignment. Here are the additional settings for the test before the upload:
[list]

• Board: Sipeed Maixduino Board
  • [/list]
    [list]
  • Port: /dev/ttyUSB0
  • [/list]
    [list]
  • Programmer: k-flash
  • [/list]

The status bar displays Done uploading.

The Output pane is stuck as follows:
    [code]Downloading ISP: |=============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================| 100.0% 62kiB/s
    [INFO] Booting From 0x80000000
    [INFO] Wait For 0.1 second for ISP to Boot
    [WARN] Timeout Error, retrying…
    [INFO] Boot to Flashmode Successfully
    [INFO] Selected Baudrate: 1500000
    [INFO] Baudrate changed, greeting with ISP again …
    [INFO] Boot to Flashmode Successfully
    [INFO] Selected Flash: On-Board
    [INFO] Initialization flash Successfully

Programming BIN: |==============================================================================================================================================================================================================================-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 50.0% 52kiB/s

Programming BIN: |=============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================| 100.0% 54kiB/s
    [INFO] Rebooting…[/code]

My attempts to reduce the baudrate from the default 115200 did not yield any improvement.

Would appreciate some guidance in getting off the starting block with this Sipeed Maixduino by helping me to blink an LED or two. I know that others have been very successful with Maixduino but my lack of knowledge and experience is a big handicap in conducting even the simplest of tests. Thanks for your help.

Kind regards.

Hi there~

You can post the question to https://bbs.sipeed.com/. You will get the support from the design team quickly. thanks.

the op probably knows this by now, but for reference, I had the same experience with Maixduino board. It seems there is no builtin led. A quite recent change will make BUILTIN_LED point to pin 1 (same led as uart tx for k210) instead of pin 13 for which there is no led on board…