re_computer: Find your hardware compatibility in a second

We have received feedback from our customers about how hard and time consuming it is to find compatible hardware for their boards from individually looking at datasheets, specifications, etc.

We always carefully listen to the community so we decided to come up with this re_computer to help you find compatible hardware for your boards just in a second!

Over the years, we have received countless feedback from our customers about how hard and time consuming it is to find compatible hardware for their boards from individually looking at datasheets, specifications, etc to find out whether that particular hardware is compatible which takes up a TON of time.

For example, I want to build an Edge AI system with the Jetson Nano and I require a camera for this system. However, I do not know which cameras are compatible with the Jetson Nano. Now I have to go search for cameras that suits my project needs and then I have to search for its datasheet and specifications to see if it is compatible with the Jetson Nano. All these steps as you can tell takes up a lot of time.

This is why we decided to come up with this re_computer to help you find compatible hardware for your boards easily and quickly!

What is this system about?

How the Seeed re_computer system works is that it allows you to design your solution all in one page where you choose your desired SBC, any compatible mission board (HATs, expansions) that you want, I/O modules, and nicely place them in the suitable enclosures/cases for field usage which are all filtered and compatible according to the SBC you chose. Rest assured, as we have tested full compatibility for all of the products listed on the page.

Feedback and Suggestions

As we love to hear from you guys, we are also looking forward to any suggestions and feedback you guys have about this re_computer.

If you have any products that you have tested which are compatible with the boards and you would like to see them in this system do let us know in the forum! We will give out a $10 store coupon to anyone who contributes to the community! Let’s help each other find compatibility for your hardware in a second!

Hi @elaine.wu,

The re_computer might be very useful for rapid prototyping, and it saves times for finding compatible hardware, Kudos to seeed studio team.