C programmer Needed!

It's like bounty hunting! We'll share info of commercial project requests here, might be a request of PoC, or PCB design etc., welcome to join discussions and take the challenge!

Moderators: lily.li, violet

violet
Staff
Staff

C programmer Needed!

Post by violet » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Dear Seeed Rangers,
Our member at Chaihuo x.factory (a maker space & Fab Lab powered by Seeed) is looking for a C language programmer. Working remotely is fine. If you are interested, please see details below:
Hi Everyone! We are looking for a C programmer with recent ARM architecture experience in particular with NordicRF and BLE Mesh networking firmware dev experience. Any referrals that lead to contract work will be sent beer money by WeChat pay! To see what we are up to visit buzzcloud.ai
If you are interested, let us know and we'll connect you with Roger, the Founder of buzzcloud directly :)
Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.---Youth

hitmanarky
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

Re: C programmer Needed!

Post by hitmanarky » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:27 pm

My fellow hacker Jack Russell <jackbyte@fastmail.fm> at Hackerspace Phnom Penh is perfect candidate for this. He has over 20 years experience as a programmer and also hacked the firmware Tepmachcha, an open source flood warning system.

violet
Staff
Staff

Post by violet » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:12 am

hitmanarky wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:27 pm
My fellow hacker Jack Russell <jackbyte@fastmail.fm> at Hackerspace Phnom Penh is perfect candidate for this. He has over 20 years experience as a programmer and also hacked the firmware Tepmachcha, an open source flood warning system.
Thank you very much, Arky! That's awesome! Should I email him directly? Or do you think it'd be better that you help send a simple email to connect us? Thank you!!
Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.---Youth

hitmanarky
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten

Post by hitmanarky » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:04 pm

I had talked to Jack about this interesting project about use of Bees for food security. Please kindly email Jack and CC me too. :)

violet
Staff
Staff

Post by violet » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Thank you Arky! Email sent! :)