We are giving away products every month to Seeed Rangers, check out & apply here.
Moderators: lily.li, violet
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:28 am
Just received the Grove AI HAT for Edge Computing
. Now I'm torn between continuing my evaluation of Maixduino
or working with the HAT on RPi. I have the HAT mounted on Raspberry Pi 2B
. Where are the "setup" instructions for using the HAT with RPi? I see some Arduino articles that I have become familiar with given recent work on Maixduino but I need some very, very basic starter instructions. For example,
- Power connectivity: can I power the RPi through the HAT Type C port? I understand that the other way around (RPi power to HAT) is fine.
- What libraries do I need to install on the RPi (for C/C++ and Python) development?
- Is there any Hello World exercise? I saw the YouTube video but that had only image classification (Trump, Obama & cat)
- I am assuming that Raspbian Buster is supported?
Eagerly looking forward to your assistance and advice. Kind regards.