Maix-Bit V2.0 programming problem

I have Maix-Bit V2.0 and cannot program it from Arduino using Maxduino(K210) Version 0.3.9 on Mac Mojave 10.14.5, arduino 1.8.8

I can program a Maix-Bit V1.09 successfully.

Version 2.0 error:

Sketch uses 322706 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 8388608 bytes.

[INFO] ANSI colors not used

[INFO] COM Port Selected Manually: /dev/cu.usbserial-00001014B

[INFO] Default baudrate is 115200 , later it may be changed to the value you set.

[INFO] Trying to Enter the ISP Mode…

Greeting fail, check serial port ([ERROR] No vaild Kendryte K210 found in Auto Detect, Check Your Connection or Specify One by-p /dev/ttyUSB0 )

Greeting fail, check serial port ([ERROR] No vaild Kendryte K210 found in Auto Detect, Check Your Connection or Specify One by-p /dev/ttyUSB0 )

Please help. I just purchased 50 of these boards. Neither port /dev/cu.usbserial-00001014A or /dev/cu.usbserial-00001014B work.

Hi there~,

Please check if the usb cable is 4 wires for data transfer. thanks.

Yes. The same cable and software programed a Maix-Bit V1.09 successfully.

Perhaps the k-flash programmer software didn’t get updated correctly in Maxduino(K210) Version 0.3.9 to support the Maix-Bit V2.0?

Hi there~

I am checking with the designer and will keep you posted here. thanks.

Hi there~

You can select maixduino board to download for Maix bit v2.0 as temporary solution. we will add MAIX Bit V2.0 support this week. thanks.

That works, thank you!

Do you have an estimated delivery time for Maxduino(K210) Version to support the Maix-Bit V2.0?

Hi there~

Please update maixduino to rev 0.3.10. It can solve the issue. thanks.

This seems to have come back in 0.3.11. I too can not get past the
Trying to Enter the ISP Mode…

In ArduinoIDE (using Arduino SDK) or PlatformIO with Kendryte standalone, or FreeRTOS.