Mt3620 Mini Dev Board

I’m looking at the MT3620 Mini Dev board and I’ve got a couple of questions and don’t know where to go ask.

1. What is the relative spacing and location of the pin headers? I’d like to do a daughter board to plug into that and having real mechanical specs is very helpful here.
  2. I know that ADC isn’t supported yet, but what little info there is mentions it a lot. But what is missing is the VREF that is used for ADC on this board? There doesn’t seem to be a pin or jumper for it, and the docs I can find don’t have it? What is the VREF set for the ADC on this board?
  3. More generally, where can I get schematics/mechanical drawings for this board so I can incorporate it into my projects.

Thanks,

Alan

Hi Alan,

please see below replies.

1. What is the relative spacing and location of the pin headers? I’d like to do a daughter board to plug into that and having real mechanical specs is very helpful here.

The Pin distance is 2.54mm, for the location, we will come out the mechanical drawing and add it to wiki.

2. I know that ADC isn’t supported yet, but what little info there is mentions it a lot. But what is missing is the VREF that is used for ADC on this board? There doesn’t seem to be a pin or jumper for it, and the docs I can find don’t have it? What is the VREF set for the ADC on this board?

The MT3620 ADC VREF maximum is 2.5V.

The AI-Link module has VREF hooked up internally to 2.5V (no option for external VREF).

On Mini-dev board and on AI-Link module, customers need to be aware that they should not input > 2.5V when using the ADC because the ADC will not read any value higher than 2.5V. There may also be long term reliability issue with MT3620 if analog input voltage is higher than 2.5V.

Note, if the ADC pin is not configured for ADC operation (used as digital I/O) then 3.3V input is OK.

3. More generally, where can I get schematics/mechanical drawings for this board so I can incorporate it into my projects.

For schematic, please refer to http://wiki.seeedstudio.com/MT3620_Mini_Dev_Board/

For mechanical drawing, We are working on, will add to wiki page. thanks.

@bill.yu

Can I have mechanical 3D file?

Is there a dxf of the pins and hole spacing? I want to use this board for a project but I need dimensions of the space between the 1x12 headers and the mounting holes. thanks