MAix Binocular Camera Documentation

I was looking for the docs on the Binocular Camera and when selecting MAIX Binocular Camera_Assembly drawing 2018.11.29 or

MAIX Binocular Camera Schematic 2018.11.29 it comes up with a 404 error.

Please send me all the documentation you have on the Binocular camera so I can incorporate it into my project planning prior to its arrival.

I’m facing exactly the same problem - I would like to use my binocular camera but can’t find any documentation, examples or source code.

It would be really great if you can provide documentation and a sample source for stereo vision and for depth vision.

Thank you!

If you interested in good optics, I can recommend to check devices from AGM Global Vision. This brand offers an extensive range of rifle scopes, clip-on systems, spotting scopes, binoculars, monoculars, goggles, etc… Their possibilities are impressive! You just need to choose the most suitable for you.

Hi

Has anyone found a solution to this yet? I am currently struggling to access both feeds at the same time with only one sensor output being displayed. I have tested both camera sensors and both work individually.

Still no documentation to be found except the PCB schematic.

HI, I haven’t test it yet, but surfing the source code of MaixPy I’ve found code to initialice and configure the binocular module.

This is the link to the source code of the sensor module :

Search for the next text :

//-------------------------------Binocular--------------------------------------

int binocular_sensor_scan()

The binocular acts as a multiplexor between two cameras.
This only works using Kendryte K210 Standalone SDK.

Regards