Customer service issue

Since I no longer get any response to my emails from the customer service, maybe this is the proper place for this:

I recently placed an order for 3 PCB designs. The order was in production when I decided I need to add one more PCB design to it. I placed another order, choosing the cheapest shipping option ($28 DHL service). I then contacted the customer service to ask for the both orders to be combined during shipping. The customer service suggested doing exactly what I did already. In theory, that would only require one shipping charge (that would increase by 3 to 5 dollars due to weight change) and the second shipping charge should have been refunded or at least a credit for that amount should be issued.

This turns out to be much harder than one may think it should be as soon as I mentioned any sort of refund or credit, the customer service people stopped replying to my emails and the whole situation is now hanging in the air.

While $25 may not be much, I do have to say that I am disappointed in the customer service Seeed provides and will likely not be ordering PCBs from them any more.

Thanks for your message sfedorov, I have informed the support team to hunt down your e-mail. They will get back to you soon,