Odyessy x86 board power consumption?

I cannot find any information on the power consumption of the Odyessy X86 boards specifically the X86J4125800. I need to power it with a battery; an average power or max and min would be great.

Thanks

In one YouTube review, they measured it around 4 watts at idle and 15 watts under maximum load. I’m sure it will vary depending on how many drives and/or devices you have connected but his review was with just an M.2 SSD if I recall correctly.

I would be very interested in knowing more about the solution you found to power it with a battery @will1, if you don’t mind. I want to do the same and was planning on using 18650, 21700 or 26650 accumulators because of their wide availability and because they are easy to swap, but I am clueless has to which board I could use to convert them to the power parameters the Odyssey needs.

I haven’t gotten the Odyssey yet but I’m planning to use a 12V battery. Since the Odyssey needs 12-19V and the battery voltage will go down I’m going to use a boost converter maybe something like this

I have this:

And it works really well.

I measured about 13W powering monitor, keyboard, mouse and running and an ANSYS simulation.